SEO for Photographers is an ongoing process. In fact, learning SEO for any industry is the same. We decided to make the journey a little easier by supplying a list of the best resources to learn SEO for photographers.
If you have suggestions or questions, feel free to comment below.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s organic search results. SEO algortithms are changing rapidly. Effective SEO is when a person enters a keyword in a search engine and your website appears due to optimization of the keyword.
SEO for Photographers List
This list includes content specific to SEO for photographers, and additional resources to further grow your SEO knowledge.
- Photography Web Marketing
- SEO for Photographers The Photographers SEO Community
- Scribe SEO
- Outspoken Media
- Search Engine Land
- SEO for Photographers, A Necessary Evil
- WordPress SEO
- SEO… The Beginning
- The Ins and Outs of Inbound Links
- The 3 Essential Steps for Photography SEO
- Search Engine Round Table
- 18 Easy SEO Tips
- SEOMoz Blog
- Make Google Love Your Photo
- SEO Gadget
- SEO Tips
- Basic SEO
- John Doherty’s SEO Advice
- Not Just For Wedding Photographers Anymore
- Optimizing Images
- Effective Websites
- 5 Keys to Searchable Images
- SEO Photo Blogs
- Search Engine Journal
- Link Exchanges
Want to search all of these sites at once? Use this search box powered by DuckDuckGo.
As I mentioned above, feel free to comment with links to articles about SEO for photographers that you think belong on this list.
Thanks for reading
Article source: http://dslrblog.com/seo-for-photographers/